Monday, February 29, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Shaker Egg Decor and March Card Kit Winner

Hi everyone,

I'm stopping by to share a little shaker egg decoration I made using some new goodies from Simon Says Stamp's Reason to Smile Release as well as announce the winner of Simon's March Card Kit.

The winner of the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit is....

stampwithsandy who said...


This kit has so many fun goodies, and your card is just adorable, Sarah! Love those peeps!
February 23, 2016 at 10:32 AM
 Delete
Please email me via the email button on my sidebar with your mailing address so I can pass it on to Simon. :)

Here's the fun little decoration I made using Simon's Plush Easter Egg Dies and the flower from their Plush Button Egg Dies, along with Lucy Abrams Vintage Lilac Shaker Selections, Taylored Expressions Wool Felt, some twine, and vellum.




In hindsight I probably should have used the egg from Simon's Plush Button Egg Dies instead of the larger one from their Plush Easter Egg Dies. Obviously this little birdie didn't lay THAT egg, lol. Also, a few of the tiniest sequins from Lucy Abrams Vintage Lilac Shaker Selections are sneaking out of the egg but I'm ok with that. :)

Supplies:


5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love that shaker egg!

Birgit said...

What a fun idea to make a shaker egg! Love it!

ionabunny said...

Lovely. The twine is gorgeous. Hugz

ionabunny said...

Sarah , I don't see the card kit winner? Hugz

Sarah J Moerman said...

Hmm...it's showing for me. At the end of the post? "stampwithsandy" was this month's winner...