Saturday, January 9, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Embellished Stepping Stone Card (& new Card Kit Winner)!

Hi everyone!

I'm back to share another card featuring a way to use the fun new Simon Says Stamp Stepping Stones Cling Stamp.



The pattern in this stamp reminded me of Simon Says Stamp's Ring Wreath Die and what I did with that in a set of cards that included this one:


Here's how I incorporated the same design using the Stepping Stones Cling Stamp:


I stamped Simon's Stepping Stones Stamp onto Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock with Simon's White Pigment Ink, using Ranger's Medium Brayer to get a good impression. Once dry, I diecut the panel with the rectangle die from Simon's Bundle of Stitches Dies and adhered it to a top folded card. I die cut Simon's Painted Thanks Die three times from Simon's Black Cardstock and layered the pieces on top of each other before adhering the sentiment to the card. Finally, I filled the circles with various embellishments.

Supplies:


5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

what beautiful cards :)

Lin said...

I love this idea, Sarah! I have so many little embellishments laying around, this is perfect and makes such an impact!

byAnnette said...

So Fun!
Like all the different embellishments!

Leni said...

Love to see I am the new winner! I sent you a message about it. And I want you to know that I love your cards with buttons. creative thought to put buttons on the stepping stones. Great stamp too! Greetings from Leni

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great card...love how you are using all these embellishments.