Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wishing I Could Be There Card

Hi everyone!

I hope you're having a great week! I'm popping by to share a card I made using some fabulous Simon Says Stamp goodies.


I used one of the tree/leaf stamps from Simon's One with Nature Stamp Set along with my Misti Stamping Tool and Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink to stamp the image multiple times to create a border pattern. I tried not to ink the trunk/stem but also stamped it in such a way that it would overlap with the previous one anyways. I then colored them in with a rainbow of Copic Markers. I die cut the panel using the stitched rectangle from Simon's Bundle of Stitches Dies and adhered it to some of Simon's Black Cardstock. I die cut Simon's wonderful Wishing Die from more of their Black Cardstock, adhered it to my card with Multi Medium Matte Adhesive, and went over it with a
Zig Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker. I then stamped the rest of the sentiment from Simon's Sending and Wishing Stamp Set using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Finally, I embellished the card with Doodlebug Rainbow Assortment Sequins and various Enamel Dots. I love the funky feel of the stamped pattern.

Supplies:



That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

6 comments:

Nancy K said...

beautiful design, Sarah! i just got this set and i'm thankful for your awesome inspiration!

ionabunny said...

Hi Sarah. I like this fun card. Fresh and happy design. Hugz

Sue McRae said...

What a fun way to use that stamp, it makes such a happy card!

Cindy C. said...

Oh how clever to use the leaf stamp on this card, great take of the inspiration photo!!

Leni said...

Such a creative way to use this stampset! beautiful result!

Daria said...

I love the way this turned out--so vibrant and fun.