Monday, June 29, 2015

Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit Winner

Hi everyone,

I just realized over the weekend that I forgot to announce the winner of the Simon Says Stamp July 2015 Card Kit.



The winner is:

Blogger ionabunny who said...
Love your CAS card. A great reminder that white space doesn't need to be white. The elements are so striking against the navy. Hugz
June 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM
 Delete

Congrats! Please email me via the email button on my sidebar with your mailing info and I'll pass it on to Simon.

Just a reminder that you can pick up the Simon Says Stamp July 2015 Card Kit for just $29.95 + shipping. If you'd like to receive this kit and future kits for only $24.95 + shipping per month, you can SUBSCRIBE HERE.

Thanks everyone for popping by! I hope you have a great day! I'll have another card to share later this week.
Sarah

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Congrats to ionabunny!! Woohoo for you!!!

ionabunny said...

Oh me, oh my, I am a very happy bunny. Love this kit. Thanks so much Sarah. Hugz