Monday, November 11, 2013

New Hero Arts at Simon Says Stamp!

Quick! Have you seen the new Hero Arts over at Simon Says Stamp? They are part of the early release from the upcoming 2014 catalog.

Here they are:



And these are the ones that are on the top of my list:

Fun, eh? I'm a sucker for patterns so I love the triangles. I'm also excited to see some great sets for kids and men! Will definitely be using the Lil Hoot set for my kids (and I'm sure they'll be wanting to play with it too). ;) And the Missing You set? I'm all ready to pull out my googly eyes with that one.

Will be back soon with some publication shares.
Hope you have a great week!
Sarah

7 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, Sarah, thanks for the sneak peek!

Barbara said...

These look fabulous! Yeah, Hero Arts!

Arlene said...

The owner of my LSS will have these stamp sets coming in soon! WOOHOO!

Froggietalks said...

I don't know if the LSS that carries Hero Arts will have it in.. I'll find out Tuesday when I go there.. if not, here I come Simon Says Stamp!

I REALLY NEED the pattern stripes stamp, the blackboard birthday and the You're so Kind stamp set. I should pick up the Lil Hoot stamp set too, so I can make kids cards.

Lucy Schmidt said...

Wow! What a great release of so many nice products. Thanks for the peek.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Wow so many awesome stamps....tfs Patricia B

Wendy said...

Awesome new stamp sets!