Saturday, July 6, 2013

With Sympathy

Hi everyone!

Happy weekend! How's your summer going? We're really only one full week in here and it's been busy with my kids and I spending the week at my parents' place. The last few weeks have been a little crazy actually and I think the rest of month is going to be the same. I think I need to learn to say 'no' a little bit more. ;)

Anyways, today I'm sharing a card I think we all have a hard time making: sympathy cards. I really need to start making these ahead of time because when I need them I really don't feel like being creative.


For this card I used some My Favorite Things and Simon Says Stamp dies and stamps, as well as an Impression Obsession background stamp. I wanted my card to be cheerful but not *too happy* if you know what I mean. I think pastel colors work well for that.

Supplies: 


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Sarah

1 comment:

Malika said...

Very Nice card, Very Nice colours


malika