Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Feature

Hi everyone,

I'm just popping by real quick to  let you know that I have a card up on the Simon Says Stamp Blog today!

Here's a little sneak...


Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Please head over to the Simon Says Stamp blog to see the full card and to get instructions for how I made it.

*** ETA: Have seen THIS! Simon Says Stamp is having a HUGE 2 day 50% off sale on ALL Becky Higgins Project Life! The sale runs July 17th and 18th. I just placed my order. :) ***

Project Life Super Sale!

Sarah

13 comments:

Jen W. said...

Just checked it out - such a stunner! I love the rainbow sunbeams floating on the vellum!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great card back at SSS...it is gorgeous and the tips were very helpful!

byAnnette said...

Love your card Sarah!
Especially the colors and
fun of the clear background!

Thanks for the step by step

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous card at the ssblog...love the clear background and colours!!

Sue McRae said...

Saw your card over at SSS at I had to stop by to say how much I love this design, one of my most favorites ever!

Froggietalks said...

Fabulous card Sarah, love the idea of a window card with the acetate :)

LauraJane:) said...

Incredible rainbow ray card!

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous!!

Janis said...

Saw it on the SSS blog page. Love, love, love!!! So colorful. Love that butterfly!!
<3 J

Chark said...

this is inspired! great design!

Anonymous said...

This was a great card. I've copied the directions so I can make one for myself. Thanks for sharing.

Linda aka Oz said...

OMGosh Sarah J. IT IS SO FAB!! I loved it. What a eye catcher. I have always been a huge fan of your work but this one does have that "something special" about it. Thank you darlin' Linda aka Oz

Darnell said...

Well, I'm confused about why there aren't 1200 comments on this post. Honestly, Sarah, this card is pure genius!!