Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Spring/ Easter Challenge

Hi everyone,

Welcome back for another Simon Says Stamp Challenge!


This week's challenge is to make a Spring or Easter card and the design team is using products from Memory Box. Memory Box makes fabulous stamps and dies, and I'm amazed by how detailed many of their dies are.

I decided to go with the Spring theme for my card:
 

I used Butterfly Delights by Memory Box to cut a bunch of little butterfly confetti using various colors of Hero Arts layering paper. I then die cut 2 vellum tags, glued a few flying butterflies to the back piece, laid the rest on top of the bottom area of that same piece, and sewed the top tag to it. I think the rest is pretty self explanatory but feel free to email me if you have any questions. 

Here's my full supply list:


I hope you'll join us in this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with please go HERE.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I love the whole design of this,,,absolutely fabulous and one I will be CASE'ing :-) LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card Sarah! Such a great design! Lovin' all of the butterflies!!

hugs...

Lin said...

Cute idea, Sarah - love this bag of butterflies!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love it. I will definitely try this myself.

Julie R.

Sue McRae said...

Love how this turned out Sarah, such a happy card!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah! I just love the stitched vellum tag full of butterflies :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Cindy C. said...

GASP!! Love the pocketed butterflies!!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card Sarah, love the pocket full butterflies.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fabulous card ! Love your tag idea with all the little butterflies inside - fantastic !

Hugs

Jo x

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, A fantastic dising, fabulous papers and I love your little packet of butterflies - so sweet!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lisa Carroll said...

This is sooo pretty, and totally screams spring! I just wanna open up that tag and toss the butterfly confetti into the air... love it, Sarah! :)