Monday, October 1, 2012

Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit: Card #1

Hi everyone!!!

Happy October! Today is my Dad's 64th birthday. Happy Birthday, Dad! :) We're also having family over later today to celebrate our twins' 6th birthdays (which were last week). It should be a good day all around. :)

On to card making! This week I'll be sharing cards I've made using the new Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit! This is such a beautiful kit full of wonderful neutrals. I especially love the 'always' wood piece.


*Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month October 2012 FOREVER AND ALWAYS

Here's today's card using that fabulous 'always' piece. I think the card is pretty self-explanatory. I did use some Peeled Paint distress ink and Perfect Pearls with water to color some of the ribbon to make my leaves.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be sharing more cards using the Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. Please stop in on Wednesday as well to see what this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge will be. Here's what I used to make today's card. Some of the items that are included in the kit are also available individually.



5 comments:

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah! I've got wood grain paper already, might have to scraplift. ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty. I need some of those Always pieces!

MS said...

Beautiful! Love the flower & leaves you made :) Happy Birthday to your dad too!

Jingle said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card!

Iva Kirilova said...

I loooooooove this one!