Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scrapbook Stamping with Nichol Magouirk

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to share today that the ultra-talented Nichol Magouirk has asked me to play along with this month's Scrapbook Stamping class over at Two Peas in a Bucket. This month's class is focused on incorporating stamping on non-paper products. Now it's been a few months since I've done a layout so I was kind of nervous about it... but also very excited to stamp on one of my favourite things: Sticky Back Canvas!

Here's my layout of my sweet boy (love him so much):


I cut 6 panels from Natural Sticky Back Canvas and stamped them with background stamps.I also die cut tags from the same canvas and stamped on them too. Oh, and I promise that 'orange' button is really RED. Not sure why it photographed off. Anyways, for all the details and a supply list look here.

Thanks again for stopping by! I appreciate it!

9 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

This is gorgeous Sarah! I need to get some of that sticky back canvas! :) Your son is a cutie.

Teresa said...

What a gorgeous scrap page and a cute little boy too. xx

Maureen Morton said...

What a sweet scrap and what a dear boy! It all looks so serious and grown-up! Simply adorable; all of it!

Barb said...

very pretty. that's an amazing background. a cute little boy!

Lin said...

I love his picture, Sarah - precious! And your layout using canvas turned out beautifully! Love this mix of background stamping!

Brenda said...

A totally adorable layout!

Virginia L. said...

Awesome layout with stamping, Sarah!

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous! I love the way this looks, so much wonderful texture.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous texture on this Sarah. It's just wonderful and he is one cute little bug! :)